Messer brothers

Circa 1924 photograph of “four of the five Messer brothers:

Left to Right:

William Elmon Messer
John Wesley Messer
James Allen Messer
son Eldon Messer
Julius Edeson (Aggies husband)

Missing:
Peter Alexander “Sandy” Messer who was at farm in Tweedside. All but Edeson helped build the house at Tweedside in 1902.”

Photo taken from a copy of the original.

Source: Ross Wood, Tweedside, Harvey, York Co., N.B. Rephotographed, by Tim Patterson, 7 Aug 2008.

Leave a Reply