The Harvey, York County Region is heritage rich of which residents past and present are very proud. As such, a number of monuments have been erected to commemorate events, settlements and people of note. These monuments are listed below with descriptive links and locations.
- The Harvey Regional Heritage & Historical Association Wall of Recognition. Located in the Harvey Memorial Community Centre at 58 Hanselpacker Road, Harvey Station, NB.
- Brockway Millstone Memorial. Located at 5028 Route 3, in the cemetery next to the Brockway Union Church, Brockway, York County, NB. History of Brockway
- The Cenotaph. Located in the Village of Harvey near 1908 Route 3 along with the Fiddle and the armoured tank. http://history.earthsci.carleton.ca/harvey/genealogy/cenotaph.htm
- Davis Monument in Davis Park. Located in the heart of the Village of Harvey, York County, NB, around 1940 Route 3. – A dedication monument for giving the land to the village by Alda Davis and daughter Elaine.
- Don Messer Memorial. Located on Tweedside Road, Harvey, York County, NB. 2008 Don Messer Celebration.
- Harvey Settlement Memorial. Located next to the Harvey Settlement Cemetery at approximately on Route 3 Harvey Settlers Memorial Dedication.
- The Little Monument. Located at around 2700 Route 3 at Frog Lake Road, Harvey, York County, NB. Dedication of the Little Monument
- Sarah Edmonds Memorial. Located on Saunders Rd, off of Farm Point Rd leading to Magaguadavic Lake, Harvey York County, NB. The Story of Sarah Emma Edmonds. There is also a memorial to Sarah Edmonds in Michigan http://theleagueofextraordinaryladies.com/2015/07/sarah-emma-edmonds/
- Pioneers of Tweedside monument. Located at around 650 Tweedside Road, Harvey, York County, NB.
The map below shows the location of each monument with photographs. Just click on the location symbol. All photos were taken by Sheryl Bartlett and are copyright free.