Undated photo of a group of man standing in front of two mills in York Mills. The sawmill on the right (owned by Claude Little in later years), and a candy pail mill on the left, where they made wooden candy pails for Ganongs and in 1935 was owned by Kenneth Little. The men in the photo are from L to R: Robert, George, Fred, Archie and Clarence Little.
According to a 1935 newspaper article, “Steam power and drying rooms have been installed in the Candy Pail Mill owned by Kenneth Little, York Mills. The site of this mill is now controlled by the Briggs and Little Woolen Mill.”