This building was built by John Taylor shortly after the completion of the European and North American Railway (c. 1869). For many years this building was known as Arthur and Annie Cunningham’s store, restaurant and boarding house. They sold school supplies, candy and small groceries.
Village of Harvey
Harvey Settlement in 1900 – as seen from the south east side of the railroad tracks.