They were owned by Russell and Gerry Burrell, originally owned by Ford Messer. Russell bought this house and cabins from Ford in 1952 and later sold them in 1969. The Burrell family resided in the home – Russell, Gerry, Donnie, Darrell, Eleanor, Marilyn and Gloria. Gerry and Frances King oversaw the rental cabins – as in cleaning and laundry etc. Although the cabins were sold (except for 1 which the late Stella Scott resided in) the house is still there and is the present home of Larmers.
Village of Harvey
Harvey Settlement in 1900 – as seen from the south east side of the railroad tracks.