Harvey Square

This postcard shows W.W.E. Smith Country Store and the Robison Hotel in the early 1900s, located in the heart of what is now the village

G.W. Coburn and Sons

John Piercy was the founder of a store that dealt in groceries, dry goods and general supplies. When John and family moved to British Columbia

Royal Bank 1963

Royal Bank in March of 1963 located in the heart of the Village of Harvey. It was since moved not far up the main street.

Train Station 1963

Harvey’s train station in March of 1963. The station has since been torn down with part of it moved to another location.

Coburn’s Store Fire

The premises of G.W. Coburn and Sons, Harvey, was destroyed by fire on February 26. Store, feed shed, small shed and dwelling were all destroyed

Oromocto Lake Lodge

Postcard of Oromocto Lake Lodge. Inspription: Oromocto Lake LodgeNew modern Lodge and Camps.located 9 miles south of Harvey Station, N.B.Route 3 from Vanceboro. Route 4

Harvey High School (Original)

This picture was taken the day the original high school was demolished in the early 1980s. It was located in the Village of Harvey. A

Coburn’s Store

Undated photo of what is believed to be Coburn’s store,run by John Ervin Coburn. The store was located at the end of Tweedside Road. The

Acton School

The Acton School. Pearle Lister taught here from 1932-1934. Unknown date.

Robison Hotel ca. 1920

Old postcard of the Robison Hotel where the current Davis Park is located in the Village of Harvey, York County, New Brunswick. The hotel burned

Rooth School 1949

One room school house in Rooth, York County, New Brunswick. Rooth is located along Route 645.

St. James Presbyterian Church

St. James Presbyterian Church, Harvey.Then it became St. James United Church, and in later years,sold to the Baptist Church. Date unknown.