
Photos


Blacksmith Shop
The Blacksmith shop was owned by Ray Manzer (1895-1987).


Coburn’s Store Fire
The premises of G.W. Coburn and Sons, Harvey, was destroyed by fire on February 26. Store, feed shed, small shed and dwelling were all destroyed

Craig’s Garage 1938
Owned by Kay Craig.

Oromocto Lake Lodge
Postcard of Oromocto Lake Lodge. Inspription: Oromocto Lake LodgeNew modern Lodge and Camps.located 9 miles south of Harvey Station, N.B.Route 3 from Vanceboro. Route 4

Hunters Paradise Lodge
Hunting lodge located near Oromocto Lake, New Brunswick. Note the gum boots and the iron sights. Unknown date. Source: Henry and Leona Moffitt

Harvey High School (Original)
This picture was taken the day the original high school was demolished in the early 1980s. It was located in the Village of Harvey. A


The Meeting Room 1951
The Meeting Room was located in Thomaston Corner.

Coburn’s Store
Undated photo of what is believed to be Coburn’s store,run by John Ervin Coburn. The store was located at the end of Tweedside Road. The

Hauling Corn
Farmer and grandchildren hauling corn with a horse. Unknown date.

Haying with Horse ca. Late 1800s
Two farmers harvesting hay with their horse. Where they are haying is approximately where Blacks Grocery is today in the village.

Farm on Tweedside Road
An original homestead and farm on the Tweedside road. Dated early 1900s.

Harvesting Oats 1942
A farmer and horse harvesting oats.

Magaguadavic Homestead
Unknown date.


Prince William School
An unusual school in New Brunswick. It was built at Prince William Station to accommodate the family of one man: Ross Jamieson. The children before

Acton School
The Acton School. Pearle Lister taught here from 1932-1934. Unknown date.


Harvey High School 1954
The original high school located in front of the elementary school. It was torn down in the 80s.

Immaculate Conception Roman Catholic Church in Cork in 1949
This photo of the Immaculate Conception Catholic Church was taken in 1949. In 2021, the church was removed by a controlled burn due to lack

Robison Hotel ca. 1920
Old postcard of the Robison Hotel where the current Davis Park is located in the Village of Harvey, York County, New Brunswick. The hotel burned

Rooth School 1949
One room school house in Rooth, York County, New Brunswick. Rooth is located along Route 645.

St. James Presbyterian Church
St. James Presbyterian Church, Harvey.Then it became St. James United Church, and in later years,sold to the Baptist Church. Date unknown.

Briggs & Little Woolen Mill
Located in York Mills on Route 635, this photo was likely taken in the 1930s or 40s.